Monday, September 15, 2008

about writing again....

when it's come to talk about writing i am actually not gifted in order to be a good writer. and same goes to me like a few friends who have some difficulties in bury an intention to write 1 book atleast in our lives. but, because of our lecturer dr. Siraje willing and really want us to be a writer during this coming hari raya so i can take this oppurtunity to learn very well in order to prepare myself one day insyaallah if im doing my Ph.D =) althought i have to push my brain so much because i have to think a lots before write something in the paper. so, thanks to dr.Siraje because he has a great ideas in order to ensure we as his students become knowledgable and be prepared person. so, all of my friends what we are waiting for!! we have to grab this moment...enjoy writing..salam...

No comments: