Wednesday, September 10, 2008

In my opinion...

Yes,what Dr Siraje said was true about money is a great contributer but we still have values.so,we choose career based on our values.For example,not everybody wants to work at extemely high temperature,even the sallary is high!!! but still have person who willing to go there if they are disperate to get the money such as to help their family.Let me relate with my situation...In the future,even I know if I posting in Sabah I will get high sallary but I still don't want to posting there because my values are my family and my security.I don't want to go far from my family...I also afraid to go there because I never go far from my family and nobody can take care of me if I go there.But,finally with a hard decision,I must go there because I force to do so.I know,the KPM will send me (posting) in Sabah.So,even I have values,but there is something push me and I don't have any choice.

1 comment:

zaitun badal said...

related to sis aisyah, for my opinion, this is our sacrifice as a teacher...
we need to teach our student no matter,where we are....
this is actually the true role of teacher...
sabah and sarawak nowadays not an area like before,doesn't have any facilities....
nowadays they have many facilities like the big town here...
so,it's okey when you eill be posting in sarawak or sabah