Monday, September 15, 2008

w.r.i.t.i.n.g.

Salam.
I do agree with siti nurbaya. Altough I'm not the good writer but I believe that there is a hope for me to be a good writer if I polish my writing skills from day to day. I starts writing when I'm in the form 1 and of course it's all about myself. Eventough I have diary for every year, but I don't like to write about my planning or what I have done on that day but I used my diary to express my feeling and how to overcome my problem if there is something goes wrong on that day. I also include, what is the moral values that I can apply after observing the behavior of the people. My diary become the moral story book and I will read it at the end of the year.-Just to makesure that I'll improve myself and leaving all of the things that made me lagging behind!

1 comment:

Cikgu Aisyah said...

Salam Nelly,that's a good job!.You inspired me to do just same like you.Thank you for your sharing.