Monday, September 8, 2008

salam

just want to share with all of you friends....actually i am also faced a dilemma with sister Nelly after i was finish my secondary school where i really want to be a teacher but because of i am really careless and don't have a guidelines to choose the right option in the maktab form sadly i'm not selected even to have an interview...huhuhu..so because of that i don't give up and really hope that my application in upu will give me a new hope to be a teacher..then, after 3 months waiting for the answer either i've selected to be one of the university students or not, alhamdullillah the rezeki from Allah where i am able to place myself to enter an iium matriculation in doing architecture and environmental design course. i've quite upset because that course i dun really like, because of the support from my family i've learnt that course only for one year. then, 2nd year of my matriculation i've changed my program to human sciences because i intend to major in history and want to doing KPLI after graduation insyaallah..luckily, i've given an oppurtunity to further my study in education when i come here IIUM..finally i've get the way to accomplish my ambition to be a teacher in school as a counselor....so the way in order to get what we want is not easy my friends...actually for me, if we really want and like in one things we can't only take it for granted..meaning that we cannot only think become a teacher is a safe way in order to have a career..every work must have an intention and fully commitment....so, we just focus in our study and get a flying colors in our result....thats all from me =)

No comments: