Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i love writing...

I love to write. I start writing when I’m in secondary school. I love to read novel and at the same time, I keep my dream want to become a novel writer such as Tia Emilia, Ahadiat Akashah and others. Just like every other art form, whether playing music , creating a painting or sculpture or performing a theatrical work, writing can be extremely rewarding to the person doing the writing. Writing is something which communicates our feelings or thoughts and which we are proud as rewarding as creating a beautiful physical object such as a painting. When we creates something we can also share it with other people and in a way, share ourselves. No matter whether we are writing a poem, articles, novels or fictional stories, there are many benefits to the activity of writing. By writing, it is the best ways to express ourself. It is a better way to get whatever it is on your chest off of it and onto the page. Many find that there are things they could never say but can write. Therefore, writing is a good means of communication, particularly when to talk about something in person may cause embarrassment or is simply difficult to discuss one on one. Writing lets me be free from these potentially awkward situations. If I feel frustrated or hated someone, I will use writing channel to express it out on the paper. When it comes to writing, those who write are able to build up their confidence levels. Because writing allows an individual to have the confidence to know that whether they can express things without having to worry about something not being correct. Writing is actually very helpful for younger children in school who need a self-esteem and confidence boost. It also very helpful to me also when I’m in secondary school whereby it boost my self confidence level. In order to become or be a good writer, you have to know how to speak and how to read. Therefore, it will improve our communication skills and reading skill as well as writing. Through writing also, it is actually good for our health. Believe it or no, it is something which can be a coping strategy for us, allowing dealing with stress. Besides that, writing can also be a good way to present and preserve our sweet and unforgettable memories. I love to write a novel which I include it about my life, my surrounding, my friends and all things related to my own experiences in order for me to share what is actually in my heart. No matter what you choose to write, once you have begun to produce work, you will feel a sense of accomplishment at having been able to communicate what is you actually want. As a summary, this writing activity should be developed as an interesting hobby to us because it will benefit in our life now and in the future. So, lets start writing guys and wait my novel in market in next several years, insyaallah! hu..hu...

No comments: