Thursday, September 25, 2008

RAMADHAN OH... RAMADHAN

Ramadhan comes to the end just in a few days to go.
I am feel that I did not do my best to get the syafaat of Ramadhan.
Last night, I am going to a few place and I get something beneficial.
I have an IFTAR with my sister and brother in-law and during the IFTAR I meet with a lot of people that also IFTAR at the same place.
I am not just enjoy my IFTAR but I am also observe that place. First, I look see that the place is not interesting but after that I love that place.
Although its' look bad but the services is good.
The worker work very well in order to fulfill the need of clients.
The food also delicious and they offer varities of food. I see the chefs are talented and master in their job.
I am look how the waiters work. Then, the manager comes to make sure the quality of their services. The cleaner do their job very well because the toilet sell good and beautiful. When we want to leave, the receiptionist open the door with the smile at their face and say please come again.
DONT' JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS' COVER is right because we should experience first before make a judgement. Same goes to us because we must be non-jidgemental. Other than that, SCHOOL TO WORK program are very important to be implement in Malaysia if we want to be at par with Japan, USA, Jerman, and etc.

No comments: