Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Today's class reflection!!!

salam to all..I just want to reflect about making desicion is very important in our life.Depends on the person,how fast they can make a desicion.Sometimes people can make desicion very fast without takes too long times and sometimes people needs time to make it.For me,before we make any desicion,we have to think it carefully.Like me,when I want to make any desicion,I always depends on others.Before I make any decision,I will think about the impact of my action either positive and negative.Why I said that I always depends on others??For example,when I want to buy clothes,eventhough I know that the clothes that I choose is suitable for me but I still want my sister choose for me.I don't know why I did like that.The result is, when I already buy the clothes I felt very regrat because actually the clothes that my sister choose for me is not suitable for me..It is just a small case I depends on others.I can't imagine if I have to make the big desicion in my life.It is negative habits right??Sometimes I try to make desicion without too depends on others but it is difficult...How about you all??

No comments: