Thursday, October 16, 2008

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Hi ct,yes I 'm agree with you.We need to learn knowledge with intention to enrich ourselves with 'ilm in line with what Allah command to us.Yes,I agreed that we as human beings an we are not perfect compared with Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and we seek knowledge only for the credential which to get good quality of bachelor degree but we forgot our purpose of study.That's why,when Dr Siraje asked us about what we have learnt in our first year,we already forget.The reason is we memorize the knowledge only for examination purposes.I said like that because I want to remind myself.Then,to remind my friends.So,after knowing yourself,we can change which we should not do.Love all my friends for Allah.Forgive me...Take care(-_^).Wassalam.

No comments: