Thursday, October 16, 2008

good luck my friends!!!

Salam to you all.I think this is the last blog from me for this semester before the final exam.Our final exam is just around the corner.I'm really hope that all of us can get good result not only for this subject but for all subjects that we taken this semester.I hope that what we already learned in this subject(career development) we study it not just only for pass the exam but the most important thing that we use and we apply it when we be a counselor in the future.I feel very happy learn this subject because I got many input and ideas about the role of the counselor.This time also I want to seek forgiveness from you all if I did mistakes.Good luck and we pray together that we can pass with flying color for this exam.wassalam

1 comment:

Nor Hasrina binti Mohamad @ Sulaiman said...

Good luck to you too for the coming final examinataion....Pray for our excellent ok....TQ:-)