Tuesday, October 14, 2008

using 0*net

Today we had using an O*net and I really know what O*net is all about. I think it is a great way to know what we can be(our interest). I hope I can use O*net software during my working time and help my students to know what are there interest. Besides that,I can change perceptsion where people think that person who meet a counselor is a problematic students only. I would like to make my students love to meet me and find a suitable career in their life. InsyaAllah.

2 comments:

chentahatiku said...

i agree with u cikgu qurai..using O*NET as the tools to enhance the learning of career development is the faster way. it is because it save time and easy to use, i'm sure students will love to try this software and i'm sure that they will love u insyaALLAH..

Amiliza Ab. Manaf said...

same like mazura and Qurai.. i agree with both of you. you can also try http://www.careertest.net