Monday, October 20, 2008

questions

common Questions which clients bring to career counseling..

1) I feel at the crossroad of my career. Can you help me decide which way to go?
2) I am shortly to be redundant. Can you help me plan my future?
3) I think I know what I want, but I can't seem to motivate myself. Can you help me explore what might be holding me back?
4) I haven't worked for several years. Can you help me assess my true strengths and build up my confidence?
5) I have growing feelings of dissactisfaction with my career. Can you help me reflect on the suitability of the career I have choosen?
6) I'm not happy in my current job, But I am not sure whether I should change careers or just need a change of employer. Can you help me to decide?
7) Nothing seems to interest me or excite me. I'm at a loss
8) I'm interested in so many things. Can you help me focus?

No comments: