Monday, October 13, 2008

Reflection on class

In making any decision, we have to consider many things and how our decisions may affects others. During the last week class, sir have asked about how we choose what we chose, does it based on our parent's and friend's opinion or by ourselves? For me, at the first stage of decision making process, I will make my own decision, after that, I will ask all people around me to know their opinion and maybe they can give more suggestion since different people has various of experiences.We must have a rational thinking in whatever we want to do. Making a decision really need us to always be rational. We have to list down and evaluate all the pros and contrast of our decisions.
Besides that, the student must has his or her own position to avoid the friends influenced him. This is very important so that if he did not get what he want, he will not blaming and pointing others for the failure. Therefore, in order to have the firm position, he has to know himself better for example know what are the things he values more and was interested in his life.

1 comment:

Nor Shakirah Saad said...

salam,

yes, that's rite, we need to consider many things and how our decisions may affects others before we make any decision. it is to make sure that we not a selfish person. we will thinks others first in whatever we want to do. i think, i agree with your statement. my action also such a same with you. for me, i'm prefer not to depend to others in making my own decision. but i'm still refer to someone else such as my family members,my friends to give their opinion towards my decision. i just seek their opinion and suggestions, and will evaluate by myself all those things as well before take any actions. we should seek opinions from people that older from us because they have facing a lot of experiences in their life. that's things maybe can be shared with us or we can rely on their opinion because they know more than we all know...