Thursday, October 16, 2008

salam

hi guys..finally this tuesday we will end our cluz career development..hopefully every input that we get will be remembered and be use in the future. there are so many knowledge i learn while doing these subject, having experience interviewing person personally, gain knowledge about their occupation and all that thing really open up my mind. I finally done my presentation and i hope what me n quraishah present benefit all of u to have a little bit overview about the works. last but not least gud luck for all my fren that not present yet and gud luck in your exam..wish all of us pass with flying colors insyaALLAH.


STUDY SMART..DONT STUDY HARD
NO STRESS
"If u think u Can, U can"
" If u think u Can't, u Cant"
"If YOU THINK U ARE BEATEN, U ARE"
CHAIYO2x..GAMBATTE KUDASAIK..AJA2..FIGHTING

No comments: