Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ASSALAMUALAIKUM CLASS...

I just want to share my experience about yesterday class..I'm very interested to do the onet test and I feel this system is very useful to us as a future counselor.So that for me it is compulsory for all counselor to have this system in our own computer.Like dr said,if the students want to know about their suitable carreer,the students just click2 and they can find the information and answer about what career they interested and suitable with them.One thing that comes to my mind like sister aisyah ask that is that exist the onet but in malay version?and dr answer no....For me,it is some kind of barrier that students may face because they have to understand the english in order to answer the question.How about the students that comes from the rural area?not all students in this area understand the english.So my suggestion here, we as a future counselor must tries to develop system like onet but in malay version.TQ

1 comment:

Nor Shakirah Saad said...

yes, i agree with you siti. because in my school time, i also studying in such a rural area in Kedah. not all people there know how to use computer. so, if we as future counselor can create the system in Malay one, it can help our students as well in understanding their interest, abilities and also what they need to do in order to establish their dream career in the future... tq.