Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mohd Najib wrote

About someone I know...

I would like to share with all of you about someone I know on his career..My friend actually. He is one of Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Skudai graduated student. Not really handsome actually hehe... but the interesting thing i would like to share with all of you is...He was taking Remote Sensing course but now his career is an editor of a Production House in Bangi. I ask him... "is there any relation between what he was study and what did he doing now"... and he said..."There are no relation at all".I was going to his office in Bangi and I can see by myself that what he is doing now is something that he interested to.I can see his creativity in handling his editing of a television program.what we have to put when a program started, what we have to do to make the program achieve the objective and target in an attractive way.And when the program is finish,his name appear on television screen...
From the story that I share,the point is "Doing something that we interested to...Very exciting huh!"

No comments: