Saturday, October 18, 2008

guidance and counseling unit in school...

salam everybody..
i juz wanna reflect about the guidance n counseling unit in the school...
in my opinion guidance n counseling unit or we called UBK is very important in order for us to attract student in the first place.. for me i have this kind of opinion because of my past experiece before in my previous school..for sure, as a form4 student at that time,i am really curious about my future life regarding further study in which field,what career will i be involved,and many more.. i was thinking to seek for the counseling service n i guess the UBK environment was the reason that encourage me to do so..the UBK has a lot of information about career and the counselor job is very good where he did well in provide all information about career for the student..so to all future counselors, UBK is one thing that encourage the student in order for them to be interested in career counseling..hopefully we can do good job in school in th future,insyaallah.. =)

No comments: