Thursday, October 16, 2008

If you fail in the interview...what would you do?

I just want to reflect to what Dr Siraje said about if he be the interviewer,he would like to take someone who will try again and again if he or she fail to pass the interview to become a teacher.It shows that the person really interested to that job not only take it as granted.I would like to share my experience.My ambition since I was in primary school is teacher.The reason is I have one male teacher so was so kind to me and concern about me.Then after the SPM result came out,I applied for interview to become a teacher by BPG but I failed.Then,I enter to the matriculation of IIUM.Alhamdulillah after graduate from matriculation,I enter to the main campus of IIUM and I felt so glad when the INSTED offered the new intake students to change the course and join the INSTED.So,I was so excited and worried at that time because I know I was fail one time ago.Finally,Allah knows the best for me based on His own time…now I am a student of INSTED.If I don’t pass the interview,I will not give up,insyaAllah because I can feel my is educator’s profession.In addition,now I have new aim in my life that I want to become a lecturer.That is a true career for me because I keep move to up.

1 comment:

Nor Hasrina binti Mohamad @ Sulaiman said...

that good for you to have another long-term goal to be a lecturer in the future. that is mean you have already picture your future greatly. Remember sis, our future is in our hand not others beside praying to Allah to help us...i wish you all the best and may Allah bless you and facilitate you to achive your ambition!!!!!:-) insyaAllah