Thursday, October 16, 2008

Strive for the best

I interested in sis Shakirah's story. Same goes to sis Aisyah's story. We always dream to get something and we think that it is the best for us. But Allah knows the best. I have the same experience just like both of you. I want to be a teacher since I am in primary school. I try for a few times but I am fail. After my SPM I miss an oppurtunity to be a teacher because of the date line is already finish. Then, I continue my study in form 6 because I am frustrated with my SPM. Besides, I want to beat my friends and be at par with them. I am notice that the form 6 is only for 1 and a half years while diploma is for 3 years. I did not want to take a long time and use a big amount of loan and as a result be in form 6. Before that, I am the sciences student but after a few month I make a decision to be in human sciences. I love being a sciences student but I know my capability. At the begining I can not concerntrate with my study but when Iam in upper 6 I really realize that this is the only chance for me. Alhamdulillah, I got flying colour result after facing a long journey. I am very happy and during I am fill up the form of UPU I am choose to be in education field. But once again, I miss my MEDSI test and I know that it is hard to be in this field. But I remind myself that one day I still want to be in this field. I get an offer to be in IRKHS at IIUM. I come here and try to accept it. But, during the ta'aruf week I get a chance to convert in education. I am just fill up the form and one day I get a call to go for MEDSI. After the MEDSI test I go for the interview and during the interview session I can not control my emotion and I am cry in front of the interviewer. But I am try my best to answer their question and always pray that my dream be real realm. At the end, I got a call that inform me to get my offer letter to join INSTED from A&R. And now I am happy with what I am doing. May Allah helps me to do, to be and to give the best. May Allah bless all of us and guide us in our live.

No comments: