Saturday, October 18, 2008

clear vision in life=success

Salam..

I just want to share my opinion on this.. I believe that vision and mission in life is so important the life of every people.. It is the law of the nature.."You will get back what you give".. When you have the clear vision and mission on it, you are near to the successful..

The example like what DR. Siraje told us in the previous class is Bill Gates. He is very clear with he wants to achieve in his life..At the same time, he also knows the ways and the steps on how to achieve it.. I really proud of him altough at the beginning, people around him always condemned him due to what he did..He drop out from the university and resigned from the job that he already have..

For me, we can use him as the role model and the way he faced the stress from the people around him was really useful for us..-who always being the victim from the people who never satisfy or understand ourself..

No comments: