Thursday, August 14, 2008

am i still working if i have much much money?


off course i will still working. for me, working is the best way to sosialize and fulfill our day.
the work that i will do besides couseling is tailoring...this is one of my hobby and i like the most... i will enjoying my day by doing this rather than i waste my time doing something meaningless such as sleeping all day.. hehehe..
let me ask you all some question..
# what kind of life you will had if youre not working?
#dont you feel boring doing nothing all day long?
# dont you feel your life is meaningless if you had a lot of money but you do
nothing?

for me, my life will be really boring and meaningless. EMPTY.
why not use your money and contribute something to society and yourself.
ok.. wassalam... "(-_-)"

3 comments:

Nor Hasrina binti Mohamad @ Sulaiman said...

eventhough we are full-time student, it doesn't matter if we be part-time worker...nowadays,life expenses are increase. don't you think by being tailor or what else make us have other skills from counsel person?:-) yup, as youths we need to multiple our skills which can be our hobbies and more than that we can earn some money.Tq

chentahatiku said...

salam..hi there..farah u seem so interested in doing tailoring, thats good..at least u have another skills that complete you as a human being..hehe..refre to you question, i think if i'm not working and i have a lot of money, i will enjoy myself by travelling,for me by travelling i can gain experience and learn many culture of different country and this will add my general knowledge at the same time enjoy my journey..may be i also can write a journal about my experience travelling and publish the book one day..who nows right? so i will not feel bored and fulfill my free time with someting useful for me and other people too..hehe..

chentahatiku said...

salam..hi there..farah u seem so interested in doing tailoring, thats good..at least u have another skills that complete you as a human being..hehe..refre to you question, i think if i'm not working and i have a lot of money, i will enjoy myself by travelling,for me by travelling i can gain experience and learn many culture of different country and this will add my general knowledge at the same time enjoy my journey..may be i also can write a journal about my experience travelling and publish the book one day..who nows right? so i will not feel bored and fulfill my free time with someting useful for me and other people too..hehe..