Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Assalamualaikum w.b.t to all my fellow friends

Yesterday Dr Siraje said about arrage married are same like choose for our career.He said,arrage married is good than we choose our spouse by ourselve.For example our grandparents,our great grandparents are happy with their married.Recently, there are many divorce cases happen many people did not happy with their marriage.But,I have known someone who is my neighbour,she married with a guy that are choosen by her mother.But,she got suffered with her marriage because his husband is drug dealer@pengedar dadah and she already divorced with her husband and got 2 children.Recently I heard about her older daughter involve in prostitute.So how?.Same like career also...do we need to choose by own or let somebody to choose for us?.We should think first before do the dicision!

4 comments:

siti nurbaya said...

assalamualaikum aisyah..nice to meet u..erm for me if career, we have to choose it by own.Why I said like that because only ourself know what is suitable with us and not our family.Sometimes, they do not know what we want and what is best for us.In contrast,if you want to choose your partner in your life,lets your parents arrange it..Becoz only your parents know what is the best for you..

Siraje said...

This is interesting. I would like to see more comments on this.

zaitun badal said...

i also agree with siti taht we have to chose our own caree. becoz for me, only we know what is the mostr suitable job for us...
it also same when we want to chose our partner...yes, i agree when siti said that only the parents know the best for me... but this is about our future,we have to spent the rest of our life ti him/her...so we need to think and chose wisely....

Fadilah Basri said...

salam...
hmm..its very interesting topic to be discuss..
thats right...for me, whatever we choose or whatever decision making we make, we must brave enough to face the consequences or challenge for the decision we choose. The truth is only ourselves and maybe someone who are closed with us know what is the best for us. Therefore, we have to choose our own career based on our own interest and self-awareness that make we realze we have the potential in that area of career. Then, experienced it and if we really enjoy with it, we have make the right decision.
By the way, regarding the issue of choosing a partner in our life, maybe there is some similarities in choosing our career. For me, I rather give my own parents to arrange and choose for me because they know me more and who is the suitable person for me. Besides, they are my parents and of course they want all the best for their beloved daughter(me)..hehee. However, all of this actually is a fate and only Allah The All Knowing Knows it. Whatever we do in this life, the most important thing is we get a bless from Allah and the family....Please comment me if there is any points that you disagree.