Sunday, August 24, 2008

Salam

At this moment I am working with alumni IIUM.I just helping my leadership’s trainer.She wanted me to work only 2 days for this convocation.What I want to share with you all is.I got a handout advertisement about career carnival.Kuala Lumpur University has organized the career carnival on 23rd until 24th august 2008 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.If you want to register to find work,you can log on http://www.jobsmalaysia.gov.my/ and clik on registered system and career matching.Then,fill in your personal details.After you got your pin number,you can log on by using ic number and your pin number.click on “finding work icon” and application is at left side.Next,choose your work’s type and workplace.It will show your job if there are job vacancies regarding to your choice(work’s type and workplace).Then,clik on commpany’s name to look at employers’ information and job vacancies’ offer.Take employer’s phone number for the interview.You need to click on job vacancies’s icon showed to apply for job vacancies.

No comments: