Wednesday, August 27, 2008

salam to you all:)

If you think you can, you will
If you think you can’t, you won’t
If you think you are beaten, you are!
Hai my dear friendz.Do you think this proverb is useful to us as a students and as a future counselor?For me,it is very useful. Actually I always use this proverb in my life.Let’s me share my experience regarding of this. Actually when I was in primary and secondary school I’m is the person that don’t have confident towards myself. Everything that I did, I assume it difficult and my mentality is I can’t do it.So that the implications of this I do not have many friends and my performance at school is not good especially in math and English subject. Also,I have a problem with too shy..One day, I read this proverb in one book that I borrow from my friends .When I read it, I realize that I have to wake up and change my all negative attitudes. Actually to be honest with you all change is not easy like we think. First time,I felt too difficult when I want to change. It takes time.Experiences teach me a lot…meaning that “Success is going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm”.Don’t you think so?When I’m in matric,my result is not good and I failed EPT..For me when I failed I try to become positive and not feel down.All of these experiences mekes me now.Now,alhamdullilah I always think positive and trust myself that I can do it.Support from my family and my best friends also important for me.Without them,I don’t know what will happen for me. So my advice to you all is you all have to think positive and don’t say “I CAN’T DO”.Also,this proverb is very useful when we be a counselor in the future.Try to think that you can handle your clients and guide them to the right path..TQ

1 comment:

Nor Hasrina binti Mohamad @ Sulaiman said...

salam sis
yup....the main key point for being a good counselor is having the positive way of thinking all the times. :-) TQ