Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

First of all, I want to thank a lot to DR Siraje because invite me to join this blog. I hope I will get something that meaningful from this blog. I just want to share something simple and we already experience it in our life. WHAT IS IT? AMBITION???
I want to share about my ambition from my childhood. When I am 7years old, I want to be a stewardess. I did not really know this job but I am influence by my friends. Then, I want to be a teacher. I want to educate someone and then they will be better in his future especially the one from rural area. Next, I want to be a doctor. I want to treat my parents and my family by my own. Later, I change my ambition to be a lecturer but I did not specify in any field. I think that I will get higher income compare to a teacher. During my English class, my teacher ask one by one my classmate about our ambition. When it come to my turn, she wants me to specify my ambition. Then, I said that I want to be a lecturer(aerospace). She said that it is good especially for a women. One day, I am realize about onething. I am always change my ambition and I should make a decision. I notice that I love the field of education more than the others. My father said that I must spend enough time with my family and he suggest me to be in education field. As a result, I am join B.Ed (GUIDANCE & CUONSELING) . I hope that I will make something meaningful for me and people arounds.

No comments: