Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Career Counselor?

Salam.. I have an experience to share with all of you..I hope you can give comment and respond about this experience.
In form 4 & 5, I was a Science student and also took accounting. About one year i studied, i make decision to change course from science to literature class. So, I choose to meet with my school counselor for asking him about how to change the course. But it is really dissappointed me, I got nothing although i meet with counselor but he refers me to another teacher. And I think all of You know what was happened, they give me an advice to stay with that course and it's like to force me. So my SPM is not in good result and I failed to get "credit" for science subject including Biology,chemistry and physic. And I don't have any chance to further study in IPTA .
And when the counselor ask me about my ambition, I said I want to be a stewardess.He doesn't give me any information about that career but said bad thing about it. "you want to be a stewardess??ooh, it is not good" So, do you really think a counselor should give that opinion???

No comments: