Friday, August 15, 2008

salam my dear friends..

I just one to share with you all about my experience regarding the example of people choosing a wrong career..I have cousin that work as counselor.Before he became a counselor,he is the normal teacher that teach science and mathematics subject.When he got offered to continue his studies in counseling field, he accept the offers because he thinks about the salary and for his,be a counselor is easy task compared with teaching the students.After he became a counselor, he realize that be a counselor is very difficult because it is more in psychology and understand the feelings of human. If he do counseling section,he felt very stress and he felt that he are forced to do that.Also, he did not practise the manner that counselor should obey for instance when he do counseling section,he not listening carefully and if the students share about love,he become angry and dispute the students.Also, thinks that make her become more stress, students in his school did not respect her as a counselor because his children also one of the students in that school that involved in social problems.Now, he felt very regrat and he said to me that he want to resign from be a counselor.It shows that,if we not choose a job that make us satisfied,it can create a lot of problems in the future.So, I hope that all my friendz,willingly to be a counselor not by forced...w'salam

1 comment:

Fadilah Basri said...

hmmmm...Salam k.ct...
I really enjoy read ur story n experience. Its really awful and sad reading it. Poor to those students who have this kind of counselor in their school.
How do you feel about the experience?
Hmmm...thats right. We have to deal with the emotion and feeling.
Sometimes, I also have a feeling of afraid to be a counselor. I'm afraid that I cannot help the client, break the rules and ethics and might hurt someone and maybe act unexpectedly. However, therefore we have to be trained. Alhamdulillah, after study counseling for one year, I try to learn to improve my skills as a good counselor in the future. I am not being forced by anyone and I believe that if we have a good intention to help people, Allah will Help us, InsyaAllah. We must not being a hypocryte person and lie to ourselves to do things that we do not want to do.