Tuesday, August 19, 2008

::My childish Interest::

I really like our topic today where under the topic CAREER MATURITY, we discuss and share a little bit about childish interest. Talking about it, I remember my childhood fantasy about career-what I want to be on the future. During my primary school, I realize that my career choice will change for every year. When I'm in the standard 1, I want to be a nurse because I really like the uniform that they wear. Moreover, my auntie who is the nurse always tell me that if I want to be a nurse like her, I must be caring to others and talk softly towards others. It is because; my behavior at that time is more like a boy since I’m influenced by my brother. Furthermore, my ambition changed when I’m in the standard 4 where I want to be a doctor and teacher at the same time on the future. However, when I study at the secondary school, I realized that my past dream was illogical and I started fall in love with the ACCOUNTING and I want to be an accountant! (^_^). What I can say here, my childish fantasy had moulded my personality to act like a ladies and it still remained until now. When I learn this subject, I understand that our interest and personality will influence our career choices.
Moreover, I really agree on Super’s Theory. We can change our job until we find it suit to our interest. InsyAllah, if I’m given the opportunity to life long, I want to try all of the jobs that compatible with my interest.

No comments: