Sunday, August 10, 2008

wa'alaikum slm my friend,zaitun.

Thanks 4 sharing your sister's experience.In my opinion,I think that is the reason why we as the future counselors need to study CAREER DEVELOPMENT subject to make sure problem regarding career will not exist among our students in the future.One question from me is,was your sister got help from anybody before she decided to further her study in economics in the university?.If no,it was counselor's fault because the counselor did not provide any career information to students and I think the counselor is not a good counselor because the counselor already ruin your sister's life.The counselor should know your sister interest and aptitude and make she realize in what area she want to specialize in the university.Can I give suggestion to your sister?.If can,I suggest her to apply teachers'programme under Education Minister because I can see your sister are very interested to become a teacher and for sure she has talent to teach.Am I right?.For your information,luckily...accounting or economy and math are the most marketable courses in education.I have read recently that math teacher are critical course and always welcome to join to become a teacher.Also,the salary are also high...I heard the starting salary is from number 4000++.So,tell her about this good news!.Wassalam.

1 comment:

zaitun badal said...

tahnks sis aisyah for your comment......
but i want to ask you smthg...
are your sure about the salary of math teacher....
as i know the salary for a teacher is same to all teacher...
am i right....
i dont know actually either my sister dont want to see her CR at school or the school not perform her duty as a CR......
i will try to ask her to join the teacher programme...