Saturday, August 23, 2008

“WORK IS IMPORTANT TO ORGANIZE PEOPLE LIFE”

I agree with this statement.How about you all???I agree because when people work their time is organized.Compared when they do not work such as teenagers or “penganggur” their time and life is not organized well.They spent their time with done something wasting their time.Not all but for some people.I imagine myself,If I working maybe my time will fulfill with counseling activities.I have to make sure that my behaviors and my attitudes consistent with my career that be a counselor.Maybe at that time the percent that I wasting my time is decreased.I realize that now,my life is not organized well.Eventhough I have many assignments,I still can go to window shopping,wasting my time with chit-chat and many more.So the impact is I always did my assignments in the last minute. I hope that when I work, my life will organize and I have a good life.

2 comments:

chentahatiku said...

i passed by just want to give a little bit of comment regarding your statements. For me how we organize our time management is related to our discipline, that's mean if you're not working at all but you are the person that appreciate time you will know how to organize your time meaningfull. there are so many things that you can do to fulfill your leaisure time such as read a book, writing your own experience or knowledge so that you can share for future generation, had a tour to orphanage home and try to explore and sharng knowledge with them and so on. Besde that, eventhough you are busy with your assignment it doesnt mean that you cant having fun, it just that ou must know what is the first thing that will be first to been done. i also not denied that sometimes working can be the place for you to learn how to organize your tie because it's need high discipline and commitment

Cikgu Aisyah said...

Yes I agree with this statement but not 100% because we can see many housewives who are not working but still can organize their family and their live well.They can raise their children to become good person compared with working mothers because working mothers don't have time to spend with their family especially their children.