Saturday, August 23, 2008

women cannot work?

Women cannot work???
Based on previous class, dr.siraje said about in Saudi Arabia,women cannot working because it is something violate the husband’s maruah.Do you think nowadays have a people think like that???In my opinion,this perception is not exist more.Maybe women have to work because to support family.If we only depends on husband to work it is not enough..Are you agree with me???In the future,if I want to get married the conditions that my future husband have to fulfill is he must allow me to work eventhough I have a children.It is because for some reasons.Actually,I’m is the person that berfikiran jauh..We do not know our life in the future right?So that I want to work.Actually,regarding this problems I want to share with you all my cousin’s experience.She is divorce now..Before she get married,she work as a secretery in one popular hotel in KualaLumpur.After she got married,her husband ask her to resign from her work because of she has to take care about her children.So,my cousin resign from her work and be a full time housewife.At that time,her husband just work as a clerk.After a few years,my cousin and her husband got a problems and she divorced.You can imagine now,her husband married with other women and he ignored his children and his wife.Now,my cousin tries to find job as a secretary to accommodate her children but her application was rejected.I don’t know why..So my suggestions to her is try to get a any job and not too choosy.The conclusion is as a women we have to work eventhough we are married because we do not know our future..how about you all??

2 comments:

Cikgu Aisyah said...

Salam.yes,I agree with you Siti.In my opinion,woman should stand by her own feed because we don't know our future eventhough we already married.

zaitun badal said...

in my opinion, women should work...
in my situation, i havu struggle for 4 years to get my degree
and, in the end we have to stay at home....
how can it be...
hehehehe
i just give my opinion
maybe in saudu arabia they still use practice taht
we must respect other culture k
salam.....